Clip Joint Education has been delivering industry leading hairdressing and make-up education for over 20 years and is committed to delivering the highest standard in professional training and technical excellence.
The Academy, located in Adelaide’s CBD boasts a team of industry renowned educators who specialise in delivering certificate and diploma courses, as well as introductory workshops, advanced and refresher training. The Academy is also home to the CJE Training Salon, which provides students with an authentic in-salon learning experience by providing supervised hairdressing services to the public.
A summary of CJE National accredited program for students courses offered are outlined below:
- Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics SHB20116
- Certificate II in Salon Assistant SHB20216
- Certificate II in Salon Assistant SHB20216 (TGSS)
- Certificate III in Barbering SHB30516 (Apprentice/School Based Program)
- Certificate III in Barbering SHB30516
- Certificate III in Hairdressing SHB30416 (Apprentice/School Based Program)
- Certificate III in Hairdressing SHB30416
- Certificate IV in Hairdressing SHB40216
- Diploma in Salon Management SHB50216
A summary of CJE International students courses offered are outlined below. Please contact the Academy for more details.
- Certificate II in Salon Assistant SHB20216 (CRICOS CODE: 094287B)
- Certificate III in Barbering SHB30516 Full Time Study (CRICOS CODE: 094290G)
- Certificate III in Hairdressing SHB30416 Full Time Study (CRICOS CODE: 094288A)
- Certificate IV in Hairdressing SHB40216 (CRICOS CODE: 091489E)
- Diploma in Salon Management SHB50216 (CRICOS CODE: 094289M)
Clip Joint Education also offers a variety of non-accredited courses, find out more details here.
In addition to being nationally accredited and an internationally recognised training provider, Clip Joint Education is Australia’s exclusive Sassoon Academy | School Connection. As members, CJE educators are trained to deliver the Sassoon ABC philosophy and have unique access to:
- Sassoon ABC Cutting and Colouring resource materials
- Regular visits and hands on instruction from Sassoon Academy Creative Team Members
- Salon oriented retail and business skills from the Nuts and Bolts International Business Training Program.
For more information about Clip Joint Education or to book a position at our next Information Session, please phone (08) 8223 5600.