BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please ensure you have read and understood the information relating to the course you are applying for as well as the information contained in the Student Handbook and Student Prospectus before you send us your application form.
You will also need to ensure that you have the following documents ready to submit with your application:
- IELTS certification demonstrating minimum score of 5.5
- Academic Transcripts and/or Qualifications (as relevant)
- Completed application letter (as documented on the application form)
- Details of Overseas Student Health Cover
- Copy of current visa (onshore applicants only)
- USI (Unique Student Identifier) – If you are currently studying in Australia you will have been provided with a USI. You will need to provide this number to Clip Joint Education to enrol you in your course. For students who are currently overseas, we will arrange your USI when you arrive in Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Request your application form from email@example.com
Step 2: Complete you application form and ensure you have a copy of the information listed above
Step 3: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed application form and supporting evidence. Alternatively, you can post your application form to PO Box 3443 Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000, or, deliver it in person to Level 1, 86 Gawler Place, Adelaide.
AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED
Clip Joint will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your application. At this time we will arrange an enrolment interview which can be completed in person if you are onshore or via phone/skype if you are overseas.
At the enrolment interview we will further discuss the content and activities of the program. Any incidental expenses or fees and charges will be explained, as well as key policies and procedures that relate to your enrolment. We will also use this interview to discuss and determine your suitability and eligibility for the program.